users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish on a Mac

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:27:57 PDT

I did that. I had another project there that compiled and ran beautifully about 2 months ago, before the apple update.

I come back to GF yesterday and get all my apple updates done, deleted that last project there and started fresh with a new dynamic web project and set up folder/path for this and tried it with a default "hello world" (which is like the default thing you get when you start a brand new dynamic web project) and I got a 404 error. Grr..

I did, however, noticed in the log something about the last project which I thought it was odd. Hmm.. I wonder... let me go tamper with the config/settings again. would you be able to clue me in on certain area I should go looking at?

thanks!

> glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I tried using both GF v2.1 and v3 prelude. Same
> error.
> >
> > How do I check for runtime and/or switch to the
> current one? Is it in the config. somewhere?
> Check the project properties.
>
> Also, it might be simpler if you (first) tried a
> brand new Dynamic web
> project targeting one of the bundled runtimes and see
> if that runs.
>
> Rochelle
[Message sent by forum member 'meowmee' (tearsea88_at_yahoo.com)]