users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish on a Mac

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:54:33 -0700

Some other questions and things to check:
- Are you using GF v2.1 or v3 prelude?
- Is your project using one of the bundled runtimes or a runtime you had
from before?
- Does your project use a sun-resources.xml file?

I can imagine either:
- Your project was targeting a server which doesn't exist anymore
OR
- Your project was using resources that existed on the old server
runtime but not the new (bundled) one

Rochelle