users@glassfish.java.net

How to publish BPEL wsdl

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 05:56:51 PDT

Hi all

I have developed my first BPEL process, called Compra (it means 'Buy'), under the project Loja (it means 'Store').
I am using:
Netbeans 6.7.1
Glassfish v2.1

I want to know what is the URL of the WSDL of my BPEL process. I want to create a web service client to call my BPEL process and I don't know it's WSDL location. I was wondering that I can access it through something like http://localhost:someport/something/service?wsdl

Please refer to attached image Service.jpg and Compra.wsdl

Thank you
Best regards
Robson Hermes
[Message sent by forum member 'robsonhermes' (robsonhermes_at_gmail.com)]