users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Anyone successfully run Quercus/PHP on GF?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:53:30 -0700

Caucho used to list GlassFish explicitly in the list of supported
containers for interpreted Quercus and a number of people have reported
success in the past with v2. Hopefuly somebody has recent (positive)
experience.

Note that Caucho changed the license of compiled Quercus recently; it
used to be that it would require Resin but now it can be used w/ other
containers although you still need to buy a license.

        - eduard/o