users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish on Rails 2.3.4

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:10:26 -0700

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Joseph Weissman

> However, we've been having some trouble getting .war files deploying to GF
> using Rails 2.3.4. (It seems as though JRuby's version of Rack has some
> issues?) At any rate we've tried several suggestions and patches but are
> nevertheless no closer to getting a 2.3.4 Rails app deploying on Glassfish.

> We were hoping that these issues had already been encountered

Lacking perfect mind-reading ability, I, at least, would find it helpful
if you'd describe exactly what "issues" you're having. :-)

You might also want to tell us the versions of JRuby, jruby-rack, and
warbler (assuming that's what you're using to build your war files),
plus anything else relevant to your environment.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com
twitter: @hassan