users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish with openESB package?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:21:51 PDT

I'm starting to run out of ideas here and need some advice. I'm evaluating different SOA stacks for a huge project of ours coming up.
A couple of days ago I setip NB 6.7.1 and bought some books. However, this is without doubt the hardest platform to get going with.

Installing netbeans 6.7 requires a separate installment of the openESB components as far as I understand. This can't be done, it does install the SOA components int Netbenas but not in the Glassfish runtime. I tried three times on two different computers, nothing happens with the glassfish installation as far as I can seee and I am not able to deploy my JBI projects because of missing iep engiines etc

Using glassfish updatertool I can't see all of the SOA components available, like IEP for example?

Tried installing Fuji milestone 8 but I am not able to add that one as a glassfish3 server?

So, if anyone needs to use the ESB package they have to revert to NB 6.5 complete package, or be prepared for trouble, am I right or just stupid?

regards
[Message sent by forum member 'elwis' (elwis_at_linuxmail.org)]