users@glassfish.java.net

Re: suggestion for future Glassfish release (related to VMWare things)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 03:01:42 PDT

For future notice:

I installed a given Glassfish installation to a local folder, packaged it, migrated it elsewhere, unpackaged it, and changed entries only within asenv.conf (asadmin had a proper entry this time).

The difference with the previous scenario is that during the installation procedure I pointed the directories to a local filesystem instead of the remote one to which the installation would be moved after the installation procedure has finished.

If I run into problems again with this feature (e.g. run Glassfish from a different OS within VMWare) I'll post the details.
[Message sent by forum member 'jazzlives' (tomaszholowka_at_gmail.com)]