users@glassfish.java.net

asadmin check if resource exist ?

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:34:56 +0200

I am creating a shell script to setup my application.. it works but I
am having problems trying to find out if a resource is already created
in the container or not...

for example, I want to know if a connection pool exists:

asadmin ping-connection-pool --user=$ASADMIN_USER
--passwordfile=$PASSWORD_FILE jdbc/arenaPool

this "pings" the connection pool, what is not the information I am
looking for.. I just want to know if it exists before to delet it..

* yes, I can ignore this and just try to delet all the time, but it is
a bit brute force :)

--
Looking for a client application for this service:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/wadl