users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Uploading large files via POST Request hangs httpWorkerThreads

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:07:52 PDT

I attempted to jerry-rig my jar files to try to test whether or not your fix solved my specific problem, but had no luck. I am using the embedded glassfish jar file which apparently has a much older version of grizzly in it so attempts to swap things around just resulted in class mismatches.

I happy to live with the workaround of using setFixedLengthStreamingMode() as it appears to work; if only I could figure out what the javadoc means with "When output streaming is enabled, authentication and redirection cannot be handled automatically".

Any clues would be appreciated as I don't actually get to spend much of my time these days dealing with the server/web stuff like I use to and at a lose.

joey
[Message sent by forum member 'joey_cadence' (joey_at_cadence.com)]