users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish2 and struts2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:11:32 PDT

Your web.xml looks almost exactly like mine. I'd be surprised if that were the problem. Is your struts-core-####.jar file in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your webapp?

How are you getting to the webpage? I know if it defaults to your index.html, you have to redirect it to an action... like so:

Are there any other exceptions/messages your getting in your glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log file that might be able to point us in the right direction?
[Message sent by forum member 'enderfake' (enderfake_at_yahoo.com)]