From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 02:37:30 PDT

Hi All,

I don't know if this is possible at all, and i would like some info from you guys and your thoughts.

I have a project which depends on the remote ejbs using a particular persistence.xml (JPA settings). The main project has now been opened up into 2 similar yet distincvely different projects which have to use the same set of ejbs but with different persistence.xml settings.

Can this be done? can i load 2 similar ejbs projects onto glassfish having the persistence.xml only different?

Regards
Nick
[Message sent by forum member 'nformosa' (nformosa_at_gmail.com)]