users@glassfish.java.net

Sun Application Server 7 Http Session Getting Invalidated Abruptly

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:57:34 PDT

HI,

Is there anything you guys out there experienced with sun application server 7 in which the httpsession suddenly invalidates or disappears even if the specified time out has not yet been reached?

this seems to be happening a lot of times lately and it's quite hard to fix.
Is there a known bug regarding this one?

For example i set the session time to be 30 minutes. After two minutes the session suddenly gets lost. But this happens very intermettently. It happens though but it doesn't happen regularly or anything that's why it's hard to fix.

We have a sun web server 6 fronting for us and we're using sun application server 7

thanks for the reply.
[Message sent by forum member 'grassbl8d2' (carlo.camerino_at_gmail.com)]