users@glassfish.java.net

Re: My experience with GlassFish v3 promoted build installers

From: Anil Gaur <Anil.Gaur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:07:16 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

Your feedback is appreciated.

"Preview should be removed and we should use version string consistently
throughout the product.

Please do not get tired of filing bugs as yet, I expect lot more issues
to be reported after the SCF.

I can log the issues for you if you prefer, that's the only way to
ensure that such important issues don't fall through the cracks.

I'm aware of the java.net instability issues and doing my bet to avoid
outages and to improve the response time.

Copying Sathyan so that he can address the installer issues.

Thanks again,
Anil