users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish certificate chain

From: Serge Fonville <serge.fonville_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 00:25:36 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to setup GlassFish to use my existing certificate chain.
I have it running with apache.
When I use the instructions from
http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/2006/12/sun-java-system-application-server-9x.html
I get an error when I import my server certificate.
It says it's not a valid x509 certificate.
I think it has to do with some key I need to import somewhere from.
I could not determine what key I need and how to import it.
I also noticed I had to remove everything from the intermediate
certificate except the BEGIN and END section.
I'm not sure how that impacts the chain.

What steps do I need to do to get all the information in the keystore?

Regards,

Serge Fonville