users@glassfish.java.net

Data stored as session attribuite disappear!!

From: gsong <GChen2_at_statestreet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:02:59 -0700 (PDT)

I setup a glassfish cluster with 2 node agents with 2 instance each and
deployed a web app onto it.
User have to login the web app first and I stored the user login info as the
session attribute, after login successfully user can do a query action.
There is a login check at the very beginning of the query action to prevent
users accessing the module without properly logged in. Page will jump back
to login page If there is no login info in the session.

My web app works all right in a single glassfish app server or in a cluster
with only one instance. When more than one instance, the login info stored
in the session can suddenly disappear. For example, first I do login
successfully, then i do query, after doing random times of queries(usually
less than 3 times) the page will jump back to the login page. After my
debug, I found that all data I set in the session disappear, and not special
information in the server log and app log.

Any clues and suggestions will be appreciated!!