users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL port conflict

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 06:49:41 PDT

So I ran both scripts, but I could only get matterbury's to work. I found that 443 was being used by the appserver, however the ssl listener was not even enabled. I guess even if its configured to 443 but disabled, it still starts up. I deleted the ssl listener completely to test that theory and I was right... 443 was no longer listening. Why it does that, I don't really understand.

Anyhow why would there be a port conflict if only one listener is setup to use port 443. What would happen if I change the default port of 443 to something else? Would https still work?
[Message sent by forum member 'black_lotus' (black_lotus)]