users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish 3 every deploy fails, hudson and artifactory

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 06:36:02 PDT

I installed v3 because performance for the above 2 apps is horrible on Solaris + tomcat (builds @ 3x). Since I have solaris I decided to try glassfish to see if we would get any gain. So in the past i I would drop hudson and artifcatory in the tomcat/webapps folder and it works. I've tried 2 different deployment methods with glass fish (admin console and autodeploy) and they fail. I'm unclear as to how to find out why. Any ideas on where to look? Also should i be forgetting about 3 and stick to 2?
[Message sent by forum member 'sector7b' (sector7b)]