users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Admin Console gives 404 error

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:26:05 -0700

Hi harkiran,

Thanks for attaching both files, I will look at this tomorrow. Its
pass midnight here.
So, it sounds to me that you only see this problem on win 2k server, and
this server.log is from running on v3 Preview release.
Our QE is setting up a win 2k server to try reproduce this case.
I will also request our web container team to look at this since thats
where the exception occurs.

thanks
Anissa.