users@glassfish.java.net

jdbcRealm authentication problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:24:41 PDT

I am using NB 6.5.1 with GlassFish v 2.1. I have been diligently following the "Mort Learns JDBC Realm....etc.". When I try to log in with the account (admin) in the tutorial it looks like it is connecting but then it prompts for login again.....and again....and, (you get the idea). It doesn't reject or deny the account, just doesn't accept it. If I try to log in with any other account it will behave as expected and deny access saying the site requires valid login or some such thing. I have been trying this for weeks with no luck. I left a message on the site with no response. I really would like to get this to work because I have a project I need to incorporate this type of security with and it is due soon. In Glassfish I can ping the resource and all seems okay. I even copied all the jdbc drivers into the GlassFish Lib folder. Can someone please give me some advice/help.....anything??

Thanks in Advance,
J Wells
[Message sent by forum member 'wellsj321' (wellsj321)]