users@glassfish.java.net

Need the procedure to change admin console's password sjas 7.0.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:28:11 PDT

Hi All,

I was just wondering if this is a relevant place where i can ask this question. (As this more inclined to support glassfish queries).

Basically, we were working on a set on sjas 7.0 (Sun Java application server EE 7.0) boxes (production instances) and there was new requirement of the business to change the password for the admin console.

I was just wondering if someone here can help me out with the procedure do this.

Awaiting for a helpful response.

Thanks in advance !!!

Best Regards,
Rahul Anand
[Message sent by forum member 'rahul_akkina' (rahul_akkina)]