users@glassfish.java.net

Are Glassfish repository snapshots available for research purposes?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:17:48 PDT

Hi all,
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum; I am not sure where to post this question. I am doing research into software evolution which involves a time series analysis of source code modifications. I was wondering if the Glassfish community releases snapshots of their repository to researchers for repository mining purposes; I have done this on Eclipse data and would like to compare it another project of similar scale. Does anybody know if this is available and if so where can I get it?
Thanks in advance,
Adrian.
[Message sent by forum member 'adrian_creegan' (adrian_creegan)]