users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Shared Persistence Unit

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:21:36 -0700

JPA 1.0 Section 6.2 Persistence Unit Packaging says:

A persistence unit is defined by a persistence.xml file. The jar file or
directory whose META-INF directory contains the persistence.xml file is termed
the root of the persistence unit. In Java EE, the root of a persistence unit may
be one of the following:
<...>
" a jar file in the root of the EAR
" a jar file in the EAR library directory

Did you try it?

thanks,
-marina