users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fw: Regarding Glashfish clustering 2.1

From: Satyajit Tripathi <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 22:50:30 +0530
Hi Krishna, Posting the reply directly to you for an early resolution.

Forum Owners : Can you please reverify the issue why the posts are not getting updated on the Forum website ?

Thanks & regards
--Satya

Hello Krishna,

I recall answering a similar question some time back on GlassFish clustering setup on two systems. Please refer to http://www.nabble.com/Clustering-Glassfish--Issue-td23215576.html#a23318020.
Let me know if that resolves the issue ?

Also, if you would like to see the other issues discussed by me on clustering, please refer http://www.nabble.com/user/UserPosts.jtp?user=1303673.
My blog is at http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi, where you can find the presentation on "GlassFish Clustering - Simplified".

Thanks & regards
--Satya

venkatakrishnaj wrote:

Hi Satyajit,

I am unable to see your updates in the forums.Please check it once.

Thanks & Regards
Venkata Krishna. J
Arkin Software Technologies
Plot No: 14, New Vasavi Nagar,
Karkhana, Secunderabad - 15.
Office: +91-40-27741503/04/05, Ext: 130
www.arkinsoftware.com
(Formerly known as GOLDSTONE INFO SYSTEMS (P) LTD.,)
This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.