users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Unable to initialize TldScanner

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 06:22:45 PDT

Martin,

DaliCompare-ejb.jar is needed by the war (actually, DaliCompare is the name of the app, consisting of a WAR and an ejb-jar). However, the gfdeploy directory (created by netbeans 6.7.1) does not contain the DaliCompare-ejb.jar file, but it contains its contents in the DaliCompare-ejb_jar directory.
The problem might thus be related to how the gfdeploy works. I used to work with asadmin until GFv3 - always gives me errors about not being able to find the persistence-unit in the war (shouldn't be there). I have no clue about the internals of gfdeploy.

- Johan
[Message sent by forum member 'johanvos' (johanvos)]