users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to initialize TldScanner

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 03:08:07 PDT

Update: I have a working and a non-working webapp. I added some debug-info to the TldScanner and related classes, and it seems that org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.init(ServletConfig config) (which creates the EmbeddedSerlvetOptions which creates the TldScanner) is called with
config.getServletContext().getAttribute(Constants.JSP_TLD_URI_TO_LOCATION_MAP) null in the case of the non-working web-app.

I haven't find out why, though. The servlet in the working app is initialized after all others are initialized, so it looks like some problem with starting/initialization order?
[Message sent by forum member 'johanvos' (johanvos)]