users@glassfish.java.net

Does Glassfish V3 support UDDI V3??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:51:22 PDT

Hi all,

Would like to know if Glassfish Version 3 support UDDI Server Version 3 communications.
I have an existing UDDI (Version 3 of UDDI - JUDDI), but i am not able to list existing Service Interfaces.
I see to get "Unmarshalling Error: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'uddiv2:find_tModel'."

I infer that the glassfish is expecting response from UDDI 2 and not UDDI 3.
Please correct me if i am wrong.

If the Glassfish doesnt support UDDI3, please let know if there are any other options (plug-ins) to make it work.

Thanks in advance
Rajesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rahjesh_yahoo' (rahjesh_yahoo)]