users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JNDI security - how to make a readonly context? how to prevent unbind()?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 01:16:14 PDT

I don't suppose a dev could comment on the target milestone for this issue? whether it's still being worked on etc? The first and last comment was Feb 2008 :-(

I see it as a prerequisite for using Glassfish in a production environment.

In addition to the main post, it would be very cool if I was able to restrict lookups to certain subcontexts based on the user that logged in. So really I'm hoping for security permissions on all the context operations - bind, unbind, lookup, etc. on a subcontext level.
[Message sent by forum member 'antilochus' (antilochus)]