users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish and clusters on 2 PCs

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 21:54:53 +0200

GlassFish v2.1 does offer clustering and session replication.
It is also true that some bugs have been fixed in the (restricted)
update releases (see http://blogs.sun.com/glassfishforbusiness)
v2.1.1 will have them integrated as well. See http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/schedule_for_glassfish_v2_1
  for its schedule.
Which bugs are you seeing and are they affecting you?

thanks.
-Alexis