users@glassfish.java.net

Newbie question - deploying my application on two separate servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:30:45 PDT

Hi,
could someone please point me in the right direction? I will be even happy with the RTFM-style answers, as long as it is a concrete manual that you tell me about :-). It's my first jee project ( an enterprise application project created with netbeans 6.7, glassfish 2.1 and icefaces ) that I now have to deploy on two separate servers ( "frontend" and "backend" ). I know how to deploy my ejbs on one and war on the other, but how do I tell the frontend where the ejbs are?
Thanks in advance for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'morwen' (e.jarecka_at_yahoo.com)]