users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installing GlassFish fails at last step

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:45:16 -0700

What exactly do you mean by "failing at the last step" and did you check
the installation log file for error mesages?

GF v3 does not use Windows registry or files external to installation
directory to register installations so you should not need to clean up
anything other than the directory you are installing into.