users@glassfish.java.net

Update: wiki migration

From: Paul Sterk <Paul.Sterk_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:28:34 -0700

All,

The migration of the GlassFish, OpenESB, Metro and Update Center wikis
is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. The exact time is yet to be
confirmed, but is expected later in the afternoon, PT.

Please complete your writes to the wikis by tomorrow at 1pm PT. I will
send another email tomorrow confirming the times. I will also notify
when the cutover is completed.

In the meantime, please try the new wikis and report any problems to
me. I have tested authn, edit/save, attachment upload/download and page
navigation. All looks in order so far.

http://192.9.76.37/ <http://192.9.76.37/open-esb/> (GlassFish server)
http://192.9.76.37/open-esb/
http://192.9.76.37/metro/
http://192.9.76.37/updatecenter/

The current wiki domains (wiki.glassfish.java.net,
wiki.open-esb.java.net, wiki.glassfish.org/metro and
wiki.updatecenter.java.net) will be used in the new env. So, the change
should be transparent to you.

Thanks,
Paul