users@glassfish.java.net

Does Glassfish provide webservices for monitoring the cluster?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 05:07:33 PDT

Newbie here. I have a couple of apps deployed in glassfish, with at least three domains, and multiple instances. I can dial into each console one at a time and monitor my clusters, but I'm hoping there is a webservices API already available. That way, i can whip up a dashboard app that will pull info from all the DAS servers and give me a system-wide snapshot.

Does this exist? If not, do you have suggestions on how to get what i'm after? I don't necessarily need to do administration functions (like cycling an instance or cluster) from the dashboard, but I'd love to see the status of all my apps in one place!

--cat
[Message sent by forum member 'catlook' (catlook)]