users@glassfish.java.net

display data from entity into a Jtextarea

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:09:17 +0100

Hello everyone,

How do I display data I am retrieving from the entity into a Jtextarea?

Here is how I am doing it:

in the main class of the application client, I set up a method

which stores the remote interface so I can call the method

anyway of my application.

public class Main extends javax.swing.JFrame {

     @EJB
            private static BRemote bRemote;

       //accessor method

        static BRemote getBRemote() {
              return bRemote;
       }

      // I can out the method to request data

      public void findB(String bal){
        Main.getBRemote().findbyDname(bal);

        searesttxta.setText(getBRemote().toString());

    }

}

The searesttxta is the JTextArea.

the data I get is folder._BRemote_Wrapper_at_3ce08241

So, how do I get the display the entity in the textarea?

thanks

eve

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/