users@glassfish.java.net

[Using Visibroker ORB] Re: Glassfish Classloader Query

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:55:45 +0530

It may be possible to use a different ORB if you are just developing
CORBA applications in GlassFish, but if you want GlassFish EJB container
to use a different ORB, then I doubt that's possible. I will let the ORB
developers have a final word here.

Thanks,
Sahoo

n.b.: BTW, your question is more related to ORB than class loader and I
guess you did not get a response to your earlier email because your
subject did not draw attention of ORB developers. Please try to be more
precise in your subject to get faster response.