users@glassfish.java.net

How to log "catched" Rollback exception within Stateless Session Bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:33:57 PDT

I have Glassfish 2.1 and Eclipselink 1.0

I have a remote Stateless Session Bean with persistence operations, and remote interface.

I have the usual try catch block and a logger.

If I log a message when persist operation go fine, the message is registered in the log.

If I try to log a message within the "catch" block, the message is not registered in the log.

The javax.transaction.RollbackException and java.rmi.RemoteException are thrown.

Please advise.

Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'antoniojsg' (antoniojsg)]