users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not working at all: JEE 6 tutorial on GlassFish v3

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:45:07 -0700

FWIW, your environment setup steps look fine although I cannot comment
much on the Eclipse part of it... Windows XP by itself should not cause
issues since sample applications have been tested on this platform
prior to Preview release.

Did you try building and deploying sample applications from the command
line, i.e. without using Eclipse? If that works, it would help define
the scope of the problem. I'll also try to track down real live
developers who delivered these two sample applications and ask them to
take a look.