users@glassfish.java.net

Re: threadpool in sun-resources.xml gf 2.1

From: Dennis Gesker <dennis_at_gesker.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:26:51 -0600

Basically, I want to use the WorkManger api in my application. But I need to
be sure the thread-pool is already configured when the application is
deployed.

Is there some other way to automatically configure a thread pool so that it
is configured/created automatically when the application deploys?

Dennis