users@glassfish.java.net

GF v3: bookstore1 example

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:07:25 PDT

Hi all,

I am starting to get into JEE 6 tutorial and I can't get the bookstore1 example running. On my console I get the following message:

INFO: DOL Loading time328
INFO: Unknown loader org.glassfish.internal.api.DelegatingClassLoader_at_18ff27 class org.glassfish.internal.api.DelegatingClassLoader
INFO: Couldn't create bookstore database bean: Unable to retrieve EntityManagerFactory for unitName null
INFO: Loading application bookstore1 at /bookstore1
INFO: Deployment of bookstore1 done is 859 ms

As mention in http://www.nabble.com/GlassFish-V3-Prelude-Log-output:-a-final-touch...-td19680518.html the unknown loader seems to be okay. What about the next line "Unable to retrieve EntityManagerFactory for unitName null"?

When running the application via http://localhost:8080/bookstore1/bookstore I get this:

HTTP Status 404 - Servlet BookStoreServlet is not available
type Status report
message Servlet BookStoreServlet is not available
description The requested resource (Servlet BookStoreServlet is not available) is not available.

Can somebody help?

Thanks Tai
[Message sent by forum member 'taitruong' (taitruong)]