users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish WebStart doesn't work in custom created domains

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:53:01 PDT

I think I have encountered a bug in GlassFish 2.1. Launching Java WebStart applications doesn't work when using custom created domains.
I have following version of the software:
GlassFish v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs)
Java 1.6.0_14 64-bit
Linux, Fedora 11 64-bit

Steps to reproduce: create new domain in directory different than GlassFish installation directory and test Java WebStart application client launching. It fails with an exception "java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://my.hostname:9080/__JWSappclients/__appserver/aslib/appserv-jwsacc.jar"

I'm not sure if I can report this bug in issue tracker because it states that I should be a project member to report issues.
[Message sent by forum member 'bastian_knight' (bastian_knight)]