users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about Transactions

From: sankara rao bhogi <Sankara.Rao_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:43:11 +0530

Vince,

Transaction Id, Transaction State, Elapsed Time(milliseconds), component
Name( which started the transaction), resource names(list of resources
being accessed) are the five columns supposed to be in the monitoring
data.

Transaction time out can be configured with the help
transaction-service.timeout-in-seconds attribute in the domain.xml, by
default it means no time out, you can configure it to positive value.

Can you set transaction-service monitoring to OFF and set it back again
to HIGH or LOW and see of you get any difference in the monitoring data.

regards
sankar