users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-WS, Parse WSDL file?

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:44:19 -0300

Not sure if the wsimport works at runntime.. but for sure you can
import all wsdls suported by your application and then to add the
generated classes to your classpath prior of using them..

* someone at Metro would give you the right answer about creating the
stubs in runtime.. (what for me sounds code smell anyway)

* Do you know SOAPUI ? soapui generate stubs for any WSDL .. try it:
http://www.soapui.org/ it is excellent to test web-services....