users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can someone explain the "Validate Atmost Once" JDBC connection pool propert

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:28:11 PDT

So in 120 seconds of time, the pool would be validated at most twice following this logic?

That is starting to make sense. The validation parameters are on the previous Admin Console tab, so getting this to relate to those parameters did not click in my head.

As a follow up, the documentation says:

"The default value 0 implies that connection validation is not enabled.."

Does this mean that even though I have the properties "Connection Validate: Required" and "Validation Method: table" set, that connection validation will not occur if the "Validate Atmost Once" set to "0"?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Brett
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]