users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem saving JDBC Connection Pool additional properties

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:26:47 +0200

Salut,

I have not been able to reproduce (albeit on a slightly different
environment).

Can you tell us if your log file contains any exception and which
version of Solaris and browser you are using?

Feel free to file a P3 bug against v3.

You may also want to try a promoted build. The latest is b54.
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/

thanks,
-Alexis