users@glassfish.java.net

crossdomain issue on embedding flex into a portlet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 06:39:30 PDT

I am embedding a flex swf object on my portlet. And my swf tries to invoke a service on my glassfish server. So I have set crossdomain policy as well by putting a crossdomain.xml in docroot of my domain. But still when my swf tries to access the service I see "Security error accessing url" error. My swf is working fine when embedded in an html outside the application. It is invoking the service perfectly. Please help.
[Message sent by forum member 'jpgmr' (jpgmr)]