users@glassfish.java.net

RE: DB connection lost after long inactivity time

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:41:04 -0400

increase the connector's --idletime parameter of 5min e.g.

  <Command name="create-connector-connection-pool" classname="com.sun.enterprise.cli.commands.GenericCommand" numberofoperands="1" usage-text="create-connector-connection-pool --raname resource_adapter_name --connectiondefinition connection_definition_name [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] [--host localhost] [--port 4848|4849] [--secure | -s] [--user admin_user] [--passwordfile file_name] [--steadypoolsize 8] [--maxpoolsize 32] [--maxwait 60000] [--poolresize 2] [--idletimeout 300]
[--failconnection=false] [--transactionsupport transaction_support] [--isconnectvalidatereq=false] [--description text] [--property (name=value)[:name=value]*] poolname">

Martin Gainty