users@glassfish.java.net

asadmin command to refresh realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 04:07:56 PDT

Hi,

I have implemented a custom auth realm, but I have no way of causing a refresh/reload of this realm from the command line apart from restarting the whole domain (not very desirable).

In the Glassfish web console I can modify properties for the realm and click the save button. This causes the realms init method to be invoked.

I cannot see how to do the same thing using the asadmin tool.

The set command seems to modify the property correctly, but how can I make the auth realm aware of the change?

Ant tips would be really appreciated. TIA
Paul B.
[Message sent by forum member 'paulbrickell' (paulbrickell)]