users@glassfish.java.net

JMS Issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 00:36:37 PDT

Hi friends,

                  I am working on JMS, I am new to this topic. The problem I am facing in JMS is ,
 I have two queue's. for one queue the messages are properly get sent ,but for the second one
 it showing every time different behaviour . Some time the message object is get delivered properly
 and some times not . but for every successful or not successful delivery I am getting exception
[b] " DirectConsumer:Caught Exception delivering messagecom.sun.messaging.jmq.io.Packet "[/b]

            What can be the cause that messages object is not get sent every time.

Please Help me for to solve this issue.
Thank you !
[Message sent by forum member 'snehalpatil' (snehalpatil)]