users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v2ur2 JMS with EclipseLink JPA - HELP PLEASE

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:36:43 PDT

[i]"Does that means that if you use only one MQ broker both GF instances are stable? "[/i]
Yes, with a single Broker the GlassFish cluster seems stable. Our infrastructure personnel is looking into this. I think this may be a configuration issue but I am uncertain at this point.

[i] "Do you think that would work in your case?"[/i]
Most definitely. That would resolve the issue altogether if there were simply a way of disabling sharing.

I've been looking at the brokers and I noticed that in a clustered environment, (both clustering of GF and clustering of IMQ) with my application deployed (2 instances) and each application instance has EclipseLink, so each instance would have 1 producer and one consumer on the Topic in question, that would show on the brokers topic as 2 producers and 2 consumers. Correct? I am uncertain as to how IMQ clusters behave but looking at the topic in question, I can see that one broker has 2 producers and 2 consumers while the second broker has 2 consumers and no producers. Is this the expected behavior?

Thank again Nigel.

Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'cmathrusse' (cmathrusse)]