users@glassfish.java.net

buy fake passports,fake schengen visa, buy European union passports...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 09:37:56 PDT

We are unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality schengen visas, fake passports, and ID cards for following countries: Australia, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Canada, Finland, France, Italy, Holland, UK, USA and some other EU country's.

Our passports are produced with high quality and have no difference from the original documents. We accept all security features like special paper, watermarks, security threads, intaglio printing, micro printing, fluorescent dyes, color-changing ink, document number laser perforation, latent image, laser image perforation, while producing passports.

There is also a possibility to affix almost all kind of stamps into the passports. The price for this service should be discussed and may be variable.

There is a new option of document duplicates producing, i.e. cloning of the real existing document but with your photo. We select suitable document from our database considering on your age, sex, nationality, etc. This service is available for not all countries, pricing is not fixed too.

If you want to learn more about what kinds of documents can be purchased please email us at: [b]mynet_at_skim.com[/b]
You can find more details about ordering procedure and additional details if u contact us.

buy fake passports, buy false passports, fake passports for sale, fake Australian id, buy fake schengen visa, buy European union passports, fake Germany passports buy, buy French passport false, fake Canadian passports, false Belgium id passport, false Netherlands id, buy fake schengen visas, false Canada id, buy fake passports UK, fake United Kingdom Passports, Spain passport fake, buy fake UK ID, passport Duplicates, camouflage passports, schengen visas.
[Message sent by forum member 'mynet09' (mynet09)]