users@glassfish.java.net

JRoR WAR deployment to GF3 fails

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:55:17 -0700

Yeah, again :-)

I thought I would be happy with the glassfish-gem approach which
works wonderfully, but it turns out that I do need the full app server
(have to use a Servlet Filter for corporate SSO).

Anyway, this is most recent [GlassFish v3.0-Preview (build 47.4)]
running on Mac OS Java 1.6.0_07, with JRuby 1.3.1. The app in
question is Rails 2.1.0. I used the Update Tool to install the jruby
and jruby-gems add ons. And I manually set the jruby.home using
the `asadmin create-jvm-options` command.

The first error in the log at startup is <http://gist.github.com/158970>
though the referenced file is definitely there.

Any ideas?
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com
twitter: @hassan